HEADLIGHT THE REPAIR RENOVATION (REFILL)(600ML)
The newbie must read operation points
1. (It is easier to add some water to grind when grinding) When grinding, first use 320# sandpaper to grind for 10 minutes with the point force, thoroughly remove the old yellow traces and cracks, and then grind each time with 400# , 600# sandpaper for 5 minutes. Then use 800# or 1000# sandpaper to finely grind for a while. After grinding, dry the water on the headlights with a dry cloth. Check the sandpaper marks for uniformity and uniformity. Before the atomization and polishing, use the hot air cylinder to light the surface. Drying and heating will work better and dry faster.
2. Before the spraying, first straighten the air pipe to make the pipe mouth upward, because the hot mist will hit the wall of the cold pipe, water droplets will form, and the water droplets will drip on the lamp, which will affect the effect. If the place is transparent, it cannot be covered many times. As the injection of oil, the thickness is even, fast and slow. After spraying, it can be dried, not sticky, but it can not be scraped, let it solidify naturally.
3. The amount of atomizing agent poured into the atomizing cup is preferably between 80 and 100 ml. In order to prevent the atomized cup from being dry, the available paper cup with the atomizing agent left after use is installed and then returned. Glass bottles for reuse next time. The mist ejection time is generally 5 to 6 minutes after heating. When the mist is ejected, it is often invisible. When the time is up, the atomization polishing operation can be performed to prevent waste. The atomization of the two lamps is controlled as much as possible within 2 to 3 minutes. It takes a long time for the multiple sprays to dry and hard and the filaments are prone to appear.
4. The thickness of the headlights is generally between 4 and 5 mm, the depth of the crack layer is usually about 0.1 to 0.4 mm, so the fine grinding is not more than a few times.
5. Atomization polishing time selection is better before noon because there are several hours of hardening time when driving the headlights at night. In the afternoon or evening operation, the time for leaving the lamp is too short, and the hardness of the lampshade is different. When the lamp is turned on, the degree of contraction and thermal expansion is not the same, and the effect is naturally poor.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.